Friday, July 10, 2009

Images from Photo Walk #1 - Success!





Our photo walk around the Story Mill Trail was a success! Bek and David showed up and the only issues we had were that we went the opposite direction of Story Mill on the trail, my battery died a half an hour in and we got attacked by mosquitoes on our last part of the trek. Luckily we found lots of cool subjects to photograph on our part of the trail, David and I just switched off batteries and the mosquitoes didn't kill us. We got to talk photo geekish and get back into the photo mode. Hopefully I'll do another photo walk here in a few weeks and more people will come. Any ideas as to where?

Butte Folk Festival tomorrow with my mom and Patrick, bringing my camera (charging my battery) and ready to photograph good ol' photogenic Butte. Hope to do some people watching and photograph the performers as well. Capturing a sense of place (like mentioned in an earlier update) - this time in Butte, which believe me, is not hard to do. Ta ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment