Monday, July 6, 2009

Fourth of July in Avon





Good food, bottle rockets (rockets made of bottles), intense clouds, 9 kids under age 11, and lots of Fourth of July fun in Avon with Patrick's family. That keeps growing. Without realizing it I shot 1600 ISO...I feel a little dumb not checking my camera beforehand, but hey, it happens to everyone. At least the photos turned out OK. The top photo was taken while he was jumping up and down and I could barely keep track of him in the viewfinder, but it looks like I captured him laughing pefectly fine. I didn't get to work on photos for my second family book, but I figure I can go and visit the Avon family anytime. I did show them the first book and explain the concept and my idea for the second book, so they know they'll be involved. Happy 4th!

1 comment: