Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things to Do...current list

Here is a list of "photo gigs", potential and ones in stone, that I have for the upcoming year. This is mainly to keep my head on straight and try to remember what I need to remember.

Dane/Sarah wedding Oct
Annie/Joe wedding Nov
Bekah/Ian wedding
Leslie/Josh wedding July
Mallory/Chad wedding?
MSU Xas card Sept
Two (possibly 3) senior portrait session clients Sept/Oct
Kate's grandparents XMas card Sept
Baby portrait? Oct
1 Yr baby portrait Oct

Phew. I think I got it all. I have to write it down in lists otherwise my brain feels cluttered, claustrophobic and stressed out. I write it down in my calendar but for some reason lists are stress relieving. Off to bed.

1 comment:

  1. It is a very good idea to keep a list of the things that you need to do. Better yet, i printed off a calendar free from the internet with blank dates that I can keep on my computer. I saved it as a JPEG and I just open it in photoshop and add text to it here and there to keep me sane. Good luck buddy, see you in class.

    ReplyDelete