Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Montana State University Libraries Photo Shoot



I have been asked to help out with creating the Montana State University Libraries Christmas card (they were getting tired of the same type of card). We collaborated some different ideas that would illustrate Christmas (non-religious), Montana and possibly libraries. Here are my favorite images from the project, all in black and white (because I like them better that way). This card will be distributed to about 2000 people and my name will be on the back :) Exciting! I had another idea where cowboy hats were hung with a Santa hat, but they did not turn out at all. I might have to re shoot the idea for fun. I meet with everyone tomorrow to see how they like the images I have and to discuss contract and usage stuff. Oh the life of a busy photographer.

No comments:

Post a Comment