Monday, September 21, 2009

Library Card Image

So here is the chosen image for the MSU Libraries Christmas card. There will be a border added and a bit of text...I'm excited to see how it turns out. I will be editing some engagement photos and senior project images here (as soon as I warm up my toes...Happy Fall!) pretty soon - tried out a lens borrowed from a friend and loved it :) Hopefully I will be getting my lens soon, I had to send it back because it was defective. Enough talking, off to editing.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Tessa that's great. but I'd like to be able to see the image fitted to the page on this one when I click on it. You're having some sizing issues my love :) Heart you and keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops thanks Amanda...I forgot to resize it before I posted it...that's what friends are for!

    ReplyDelete