Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Business Card and Board for Auction

Top image - collage for my poster board for the MSU Libraries (which is next Thursday). I was asked to be the event photographer for the auction. This means I will have to refresh my flash skills...
Bottom two images - New business card designs; I am ordering 50 of them. Debating whether to make three different business cards depending on the type of photography I do (portraits like above, food, travel and fine art). I guess it depends on what I end up needing cards for most. I know that once I start doing weddings I will need to have a wedding business card.
Speaking of weddings, I am getting booked for next summer already. Here is my wedding schedule (* means still in the air, no contract signed).
November 28 - Annie and Joe
June 26 - MY Wedding :)
July 11 - Bekah and Ian
July 17 - Leslie and Josh
July 28* - Katy and Jade (?)
August sometime - Lindsey and Kyle (I'm actually IN this wedding)
End of August* - Morgan and Jesse
September 2 - Mallory and Chad
Oh my god my summer is packed already. I think I am going to have to book in some sanity time and for sure some Patrick time because I might have to go live with my mom for a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment