Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Recent Activity

WOW. So in the past two weeks I have booked three weddings, two senior portrait sessions, possibly a Christmas card for MSU, done another engagement session and entered two shows. I got into the Juried Show at Sweet Pea (it is displayed in the Bozeman County Library if anyone wants to see my photo) and was accepted at the Exit Gallery at MSU and will be doing a show with a fellow photography major, Leslie McDaniel (I hope I spelt her name right...). She did a project on adoption at later ages and I entered my family project. Our reception will be Wednesday, September 23 from 5-7 pm. Everyone is welcome! I still need to come up with a project to pitch at 1:00 pm on August 31st for my senior...hmm...any ideas? More updates to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment