Monday, June 29, 2009

Lindsey/Kyle Wedding June 20, 2009





So, being a bridesmaid makes it a little bit harder to catch those photo opportunities during the wedding. Instead, I managed to get details of the wedding and some entertaining expressions of the bride from behind the scenes. Also got to do a little documenting of being a bridesmaid. Don't know how I feel about the photo of the back of the dress, I feel like there should be a vignette or something to give it a little umph. Beautiful wedding and a beautiful bride.

2 comments:

  1. Ok. I love the picture of your hair with in the background you can see what I'm pretty sure is me. It's really a unique picture. I was surprised when I saw it since I remember you trying to take it, lol. And I actually like the picture of my hair and back..surprising since I don't really like my back, heh. But thank you for your nice words ad these are fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are pretty! Have you actually been the photographer for any weddings yet?

    ReplyDelete